Digital Publishing, Photography & Content Creation
Travel, Tourism and Lifestyle Media
Simon Bayliss, Red Dirt StudioTM, specializes in professional photography and content creation (print and online) for lifestyle and tourism stakeholders across eastern Australia.
With over ten years experience working across Outback NSW and the Riverina, Simon is passionate about photography, marketing, and the power of print and digital publishing.
Simon draws upon his extensive photographic and media experience, in addition to his regional network, to provide the best photographic and content solutions for your business.
Red Dirt StudioTM offers:
- Professional Photography
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Online publishing and digital technologies.
- Attuned understanding of the client–business interface.
- Real-world experience working with travel & tourism stakeholders.
At Red Dirt StudioTM, Simon understands the intricacies of travel & lifestyle promotion having worked extensively with State and Regional Tourism Organizations as well as in-region stakeholders.
In addition to professional acclaimed photography, Simon has been involved in content creation and tourism promotion throughout Victoria, NSW, and Outback Queensland; on a state, local and regional level – working especially close with in-region stakeholders.
Recent and ongoing projects:
- Outback NSW
- Outback Beds
- Lightning Ridge Tourism
- Trilby Station
- Darling River Run
- Imperial Fine Accommodation
- Family Hotel (Tibooburra)
- Tibooburra Hotel
- Sustainable Land Clearing Solutions
With his publishing vision and insights, Simon has also been a successful magazine Editor (Caravan & Motorhome Magazine), Commercial Manager (Express Media), and Project Manager (Mayne Media), providing his expertise from both sides of the publishing desk for both print and digital media.
Media Placement: In addition to professional photography, Simon has supplied content to:
- Telegraph & Herald Sun Travel (NewsLtd)
- SMH & The Age Travel (Fairfax)
- Caravan & Motorhome Magazine (Express Media)
- Open Road (NRMA)
- Australian Caravan & RV (NRMA)
- Unsealed 4x4 (PC Media)
- Pat Callinan's 4x4 Adventures (PC Media)
- Australian Traveller (AT Media)
- Outback Magazine (RM Williams)
- What's Up Down Under (Parable Productions)